New vax vs herd immunity Israeli study

NDout

New vax vs herd immunity Israeli study

Post by NDout »

The team, from Maccabi Healthcare Services, looked at three groups – those double-jabbed with Pfizer who have never had Covid, unvaccinated people who have been infected, and single-jabbed people who have had the virus. They then monitored how many developed symptomatic infection, how many were hospitalised and how many died. Their findings were stark; double-jabbed, previously uninfected people are 13 times as likely to get Covid compared with the naturally immune. Natural infection was also found to significantly reduce the risk of catching symptomatic disease and of being hospitalised with Covid – at least with the Delta variant, as the study was carried out while it was Israel’s dominant strain this summer.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 21262415v1
levipatrick
Site Admin

Re: New vax vs herd immunity Israeli study

Post by levipatrick »

Interesting article.

It has always been the case with other vaccines that natural immunity was better so not surprising it is still the case.

What is worrisome is that it is also always been the case that vaccinating people who already had the disease causes more mutations.

Let me know if you get an email notifying you of a reply. I'm wondering if it works.

Levi
NDout

Post by NDout »

No, I didn’t get an email about your reply. I saw today that Biden and Fauci are discussing requiring boosters every 5 months. This is madness. https://apple.news/Auv7YvzAyRxWPfIapJfT4yw
levipatrick
Site Admin

Post by levipatrick »

I heard that too.

I would not be surprised that this destroys your immune system and you will need these very often just to live.

I did see that you look around the top of the page and there is a subscribe by forum check box. then you get notifications BUT I think only on the board.

It could be I need to install a "mod" to have it work with email. We'll see has this is new to me too. I just hope it can get useful to the many that keep getting their posts deleted and/or banned.

Having a lot of info that is searchable becomes handy such as search for "religious" without the quotes and you get articles about that exemption.

I'll have to start putting keywords at the bottom of articles.

instruction instructions subscribe subscription subscriptions notification notifications